Crafting a Data-Driven Solution
We developed a data-driven approach to tackle Destination Queenstown's challenge, focusing on the following steps:
- Conduct in-depth SEO research and analysis to identify high-potential search terms and topics
- Analyse Destination Queenstown's website and competitor performance
- Recommend new and updated content to target identified search terms
- Optimise existing content for SEO performance
Results and Achievements
Our data-driven solution led to significant wins and meant that Destination Queenstown was ready to capture the increased demand as international borders reopened. We saw:
- Overall organic sessions grew by over 60% YoY to April 27, 2023
- A new blog published in March 2022 ranked in the top 10 on Google for 7 keywords, generating around 200 organic sessions per month
With content optimised for SEO, Destination Queenstown has improved their position in Google search results to capitalise on more clicks to their website.
Key Learnings and Future Implications
By focusing on SEO-optimized content, Destination Queenstown has improved their Google search rankings and driven increased traffic to their website. This approach highlights the importance of continuous research, optimization, and data-driven content creation in the competitive travel SEO landscape.
Going forward, Destination Queenstown can use these insights to maintain their efforts to help improve the experiences for holiday-makers to the region.